House Clearance Sussex
Whether you’re clearing the home of a deceased relative or preparing a flat for sale or let, County Clearances is here to make your property clearance an easy experience. County Clearances can help you if:
- You need to arrange the clearance of the property of a bereaved loved one
- You’re an executor with the responsibility of arrange the clearance of a deceased’s property and need to return it to saleable condition for immediate marketing
- You’re a solicitor acting on behalf of clients who need a property cleared with sensitivity
- You’re an estate agent acting on behalf of clients who need a property clearance undertaken quickly and efficiently to make it ready for sale
From your initial call through to when we send you photos of our completed work, you’ll be part of a process designed to be as hassle-free for you as possible. This way, your property clearance needn’t take over your life. By taking us on, everything will be in the capable hands of a company that is:
- Fair - volume-based pricing
- Trustworthy - Trading Standards Approved
- Transparent - Fully-itemised and fixed quotations
- Professional - CRB-checked and uniformed team
- Reliable - Checkatrade score of 9/10.
- Environmentally-friendly - Market-leading 55% landfill diversion
- Charitable - Over £10,000 raised for NSPCC
Valuable Items Acknowledged
Our experienced are trained staff to accurately appraise items of value. We will acknowledge and credit items in any property we are clearing that have a value of £50 upwards - the widely-accepted entry level at auction - and we'll match any independent auction valuation you’ve already had.
This value will then offset against the cost of the clearance, bringing down the overall cost to you. It’s a hassle-free way of ensuring you getting a fair price for the contents within the property.
What’s more, if we come across items that are serviceable but are not resaleable such as clean beds and settees, these will be are recycled responsibly with proceeds going directly to the NSPCC.
Our pricing is simple
You can be sure your house clearance will be handled discreetly and responsibly, with items of importance returned to you and all sensitive data securely disposed of at licensed disposal sites.
It’s often the case that clearing the property is one part of a bigger job. That’s why we’re here to take care of all your additional transport, contents valuation and property cleaning needs should you need these. Just ask when getting in touch for more information on any of these services.
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy property clearance company, just call us today to book a free, no obligation site visit on 01273 840579